- The Flexi Interest operated by Pawnzon’s partner Pawnbroker (We, Us or Our). By participating in this, you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions.
- “Pawnbroker” means any of the licensed pawnbrokers listed in Annexure 1.
- The Flexi interest (“Plan(s)”) as part of the normal mode of sale as in 1st January 2022. Comprises of:
i. Interest by month (fixed at 1.5% rate per month)
ii. Interest by day (daily interest not exceeding 2% rate per month)
- In event of a new pawn transaction, the sole owner of the ticket has the right to select the flexi interest plan.
- One (1) pawn ticket is only eligible for one (1) interest repayment plan only.
- The Terms and conditions are written in accordance with the requirements in the Pawnbrokers Act 1972.
- Pawnzon’s partner pawnbrokers reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time in our sole discretion. If so, we will publish an updated version on our website at www.pawnzon.com.my. Your continued participation in our Flexi interest will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- We may discontinue our Flexi interest in our sole discretion, at no liability to you. If so, we will notify you by publicly posting on our website at www.pawnzon.com.my
- Information will be held on our database but will not be accessible to any other third parties in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.